Please read these – they answer probably 50% of the forum traffic.
- About the site BF2s.com
- My stats aren't updating in-game (on the BFHQ tab)!
- I earned a bunch of points/awards a while ago, but they still haven't shown up in BFHQ/BF2S.com!
- My stats in game (BFHQ) say some weird/large score!
- What's up with this "Queue" I'm in to get my stats updated on BF2s.com?
- I'm new to BF2 and the "Queue" won't add me to the site!
- How to I earn "XYZ" badge/medal/rank?
- Can I link to your site?
- Where's the old stats package? Can I get this new version you're running?
- But I just want a leader board for my friends/clan!
- My Question wasn't covered!
- How does that Graph work?
Due to popularity, there are often back logs in processing stats due to high loads. Be assured, however, that your stats will be updated soon. An estimate time is provided on your profile page in the Misc. table.
There are cases where a ranked server is broken and simply doesn't report the stats you've earned. It's unfortunate and sad, but that's just how it is. Don't play on that server again.
This is a glitch in querying the stats on EA's part. Ignore it – your stats are fine and they will be back to normal in a few hours.
The queue is in place to stop this site from DDOS'ing the stats server. Your profile is marked for updating when you either 1) visit the profile page and the stats are at least one hour old or 2) you view a “My Leader Board” page and your are older than one hour.
The queue will only process stats for:
- Players that exist. Check your PID/player nick.
- Players that have a score over 100. Go play more!
You can link to it all you want! Main pages, forums, player profiles, whatever!. Here's a snazzy graphic from aTi|Sanders you can use as a badge:
Short answer(s): It's gone & no, I don't give this version out. Long answer...
I hear that! You can use the XML feed I provide to do this, and I even throw in a premade PHP API for you! Same link as the one before!
That happens, I'm not psychic! However, the forums are a great place to find answers to a lot of questions. Use the search – for questions related to this site in particular, please browse the news section as that is the one official source of info about these parts.
Upon a stats update 1) 2) if your last trend data is more than 24 hours old, it will insert a new trend dataset. This data will only reach back as far as your first entry into the BF2S database, and it will only show days that you have managed to visit your profile after the 24 hour period.